Chitika

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

IPhone alternative with a very streamlined UI,

IPhone alternative with a very streamlined UI,

HTC HD7 Unlocked Global Smartphone - Window 7, 1 GHz processor, GPS, WiFi (Unlocked T-Mobile Logo)


 HTC HD7 Unlocked Global Smartphone - Window 7, 1 GHz processor, GPS, WiFi (Unlocked T-Mobile Logo)





HTC HD7 Unlocked Global

I love this phone so far. It looks slick - although I think the design is very simplistic. I like the large screen - but I would really like the size to be a little smaller. Though its pretty light.

What I love about the phone is the UI. The UI is very well designed and task oriented. I have used multiple touch screen phones so far and most reviews actually ignore the basic part of the phone which is the "Calling" or Phone feature. Most phones I always have trouble with buttons when I am on the call - and have to respond to automated messages. Some phones are terrible - some are Ok but still requires a couple steps before you lauch the key pad every time you enter a response. This phone however, goes blank when talking but as soon as you take the phone off your ears, it brings up the keypad. Whick is simply brilliant. Took me exactly 5 steps to get all my firends/numbers and contacts from facebook, google windows live and outlook. The other cool feature is the linking of same contacts from different sources. You see them one, and can select the contact and perform different actions - call, send email to different addresses, text etc. The social network aspects are integrated very well - like photos are automatically displayed from all sources in one place - and you can see and add comments as well.

The camera is decent with bright flash. The battery life is good - but I think could have been better. Browser is alright but no support for flash or silverlight.

Overall I think its a great phone with not too much flashy features but one of the best from usability standpoint.



All I bought at the price $529.99 dollars from website amazon.

Or you may access information from this link.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004B3KANO/tipfla-20

I think where everyone must have. I believe you will get a very good experience like me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น